First established in 1935, it moved into its present building in 1938 and was known as Lansdowne High. In 1981 the Lansdowne High name was changed in favour of the current Windsor High School. Windsor High offers a range of subjects to cater for the aspirations of all its pupils in the fields of sciences, commerce, social services and technology.